Wednesday, March 11, 2009
The wonders of God
I believe god puts us in places with certain people so we can live and learn about him. I have never in my life new what being Christian was about. I have always believed but never lived the life. I can not explain how overjoyed I am that God put me in this wonderful place even if it is not what I wanted I know it was my time to come to Jesus and to give my life to him. I do not know if I would have ever done that without the people who are in my life here.... they help me daily with my struggles and encourage me to do what is right and what is good. I just feel so blessed that I can feel free, I have never felt free I have never felt that everything is ok. Yes I still worry but I know I should not because God will take care of me and of my family. I just can not believe how God is already taking care of us, We made a New Years resolution to start tithing something we have never done just given a few dollars here and there. But can you believe that now that we give god back 10% of the harvest (money) he has given us that we actually have more money than we did when we first started. The first few month was hard but after everything is said and done we have more left in the account and that is so a God thing. I just feel so blessed in how God is working me and working around me. I am really working on my personal relationship with him and my goal is to talk with god everyday for at least 30 min of us time. I just know god is the best thing to ever happen to me I feel like a new person and it feels wonderful
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You could be a mormon! Just kidding. No really, it amazes me how much we have in common in our religious beliefs. I am a believer of tithing also. Way to go.
Post a Comment