Friday, October 21, 2011
Dusting off and starting new
Wow…. Dusting off and going to try and do this blog thing again. Life has changed so much in the last 2 yrs. We no longer are a family of 5 but 6. Most of what has changed though has not been the outside but how I have grown and built a relationship with God. 3 yrs. ago I believe in god and thought that was good enough but know that I know god I have realized just believing is not what I need to do. My life has changed and I am happy I have grown and it makes me smile. Life is so complicated in the military and God has taught me a lot of lessons about who I am and how I affect people. I was a totally different person before I surround myself with people who love the lord. In the past I was a fallowed the crowd and did what everyone else was doing. Now I know to stand up for what I believe and I have people who know who I am and Love me for me. I have not felt like I have to be someone I am not in so long it really is a blessing of not having to worry if my hair is done or that I am not wearing makeup or what clothes I wear. I know all that can sound childish but those things were so much of my life in the past. I KNOW WILL STAND ONTOP OF MOUNTAIN AND PRAISE THE LORD FOR BLESSING ME IN THE HARD TIMES AND THE GREAT TIMES. The last few months have been the most difficult for me. Matt is in Afghanistan and it has been the hardest deployment even with all the support I have had with my amazing friends here at Minot. Even though I know that God has a plan for Matt it is still hard to understand who he is away from family. I have seen my relationship dip and I am not proud and do not like that it has. I am making a point of getting into the word daily and bettering myself more not for me but I want to be who God has intended me to be. I want to do everything in my power to live the life that was planned for me and to take the time to listen to God and not only put what I want on him. He already knows and my desires. So here I am back to start this journey of blogging but now it is not just going to be about our family but how I am doing and growing my relationship with the lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad you started again. I lookforwerd to reading your postes and liveing the changes in our lifes.
Yea! I'm glad you blog...I'm excited to get to read them!
Post a Comment