Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A long wk and it is only Tuesday

So we have had a pretty busy wk and it is only Tuesday. We have worked on the house all wkend and now looks like we have not done a thing to it. Lucas and I are starting school work here at home I just want him to be a head of the game next year when he starts kindergarten. I can not believe he will be in school all day it is almost bitter sweet. The poor guy is already having trouble with girls, He has 2 girlfriends but they have decided to share him lol. We are still working on the potty training but I am kinda giving it a brake right now. Kaitlyn has been reading so well she is really into Junnie B Jones books so I think we will be buying some for her. We are awaiting on our tax returns so I can buy my tickets to Charleston. I am so excited yet thinking it is bitter sweet. I miss my friends so much and wonder if it would be better to come when I can come for longer than just a few days. I only am going to be able to fly out on Friday and fly back on Sunday so that is kind of sad. Matt really wants me to go, so that will is really nice. My great friend Natalie showed me a great way to display pictures so I have been playing around with it a few are old but that is ok. Well better go it is about that time that my baby girl will be getting off the bus.... Did I mention she has a boy friend more to come on that subject daddy and me are not quite sure what to think about that.





1 comment:

The Holmgrens said...

You look beautiful in the wedding picture. What cute little kids you have.