

Wow I can not believe that it is already Valentines day at Kaitlyns school. She has a little boyfriend who is so cute, he sends her love notes home. Now I am not condoning this but it is cute. Today we thought we would make it a special day for her so We went and bought her a rose and delivered it to school. When I gave it to her I told her this is because we love you, her reaction was "I can see that". How adorable is that. We also got a new game for the WII that we will let the kids play tonight and tomorrow because we got a baby sitter I know shocking we never get a babysitter. In Charleston we had a few close friends who watched the kids but not very often and never a teenager. I am just so excited to know the girl watching the kids and I trust her she help out with the kids at Sunday school. Sense I got Kaitlyn a flower you know I had to take a few pictures so here they are...
2 comments:
What fab parents you guys are! Great pictures too Amy!!
I hope you and Matt enjoy your time together!
She is such a sweetheart!...I hope you guys enjoyed your Valebntines day!
Post a Comment