There are days I can not believe that 8 yrs have passed sense I found out I was pregnant with Kaitlyn. It shocks me to this day of were we started and how we have grown as a family. I know many people did not give us much hope to make it but we really have shown them wrong. I was 19 when I had the most precious little girl and even though times were rough we loved her and loved each other more than you can imagine.From what people described as puppy love we were able to build with the help of god to a wonderful life. I have been blessed with three of the most precious children alive and the most warm and loving husband I could have ever imagined. I just am in shock that I have been married almost 8 yrs with 3 kids.
From 2 you kids in love

Adding a beautiful daughter

adding one of the most handsome sons into the mix

than adding another what more could a mom ask for

And we still falling in love more and more each day...
No comments:
Post a Comment